INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
I’m Bored Checklist
A gentle reminder for the kids that there is always something to do, they can look at this list before coming to Mum to say I’m bored, check out more boredom busing ideas here.
HOW TO USE
Print and frame (frame not included in this purchase) or place on the fridge.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This is an A4 sized print (also suitable for an 8×10″ frame) you can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size. A4 frames can be found at Ikea.
This digital product is available in PDF format.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.