Household BudgetThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.74 with More info
An easy to use family household budget for Microsoft Excel is an essential tool for all families that are serious about tracking their spending and wanting to save. This spreadsheet will help you compare your actual spending to your intended budget each month.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital product. It is an excel file, unfortunately, it will not work on the Mac numbers program.
- Reviews (1)
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Keep on top of your finances with this Household Budget template!
This budget template is essential for any busy family wanting to have a better understanding of where their money is going. All of the hard work has been done you!
All that’s left for you to do is download the template, fill it in and start saving!
Please Note: This is a digital file that will be available for download after purchase and is only compatible with Microsoft Excel
HOW TO USE
- This budget is an excel spreadsheet that you input all your data into, it comes with easy to understand instructions.
- Very easy to use by simply inputting the numbers. All formulas and graphs are programmed in.
- You can personalise each sheet by adding in your own descriptions.
The following spreadsheets are included in this file:
If you don’t have a lot of time you can use the ‘basic budget’ sheet to create a quick and easy budget. With the option to select the frequency that you receive the income or pay the expense and the amount for that period in the amount column. This sheet also includes a graph that will automatically show you your average monthly summary and a yearly summary for your income and spending.
Budget By Month
This ‘budget by month’ is still very easy to use, but helps you to create a more detailed 12 month budget as there maybe months that some expenses are higher than others. Eg, I find that winter months our electricity bill is a little higher as we use the heater more often. Add in the amounts you expect to receive or spend under the relevant month. A graph will then show you your budget summary and spending summary for a particular month or the entire year.
The amounts entered into this sheet are automatically added to the ‘Budget versus Actuals’ tab which will then easily allow you to compare your actual income and expenditure to your original budget.
Actuals By Month
This is where you type in all your actual income and expenditure on a monthly basis. It’s great to keep track of even the littlest of things, eg how much you spend on takeaway coffee each week, as the littlest of things always add up. The graph will then show you the actual summary and spending summary for a particular month or the entire year.
Budget Versus Actuals
All the data for this sheet is automatically added from previous data you have added from the Budget by Month and Actuals by Month tabs. Use this sheet to see how your income and expenditure is tracking compared to your budget for a particular month or the entire year. The graphs will show you whether you have any cost savings or are overspending and in which areas this is.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 2 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This digital product is available in .xlsx format. To open this file you will need Excel.
- Altering any of the sheets by inserting or deleting rows may result in incorrect results
- This file is not supported with Mac Numbers program
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- This product is password protected. This is to prevent accidental deletion of cell formulas and the security of our product. The password cannot be provided.
SPREADSHEET LICENCE AGREEMENT
The Organised Housewife grants usage of this budgeting spreadsheet under the following terms and conditions:
- After purchasing and downloading the spreadsheet from theorganisedhousewife.com.au, the purchaser is granted a licence to use this product
- The “Licensee” may make copies of this product for the purpose of creating a backup copy
- This file shall not be transferred to a non-licensee without the written consent from theorganisedhousewife.com.au
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Organised Housewife will not be held liable for damages in the event of, but not limited to inaccurate assumptions, calculation errors, software, hardware, assumptions, calculation errors, software, hardware, data and network failure and profit, savings or losses as a result of using this spreadsheet.