Grocery ListThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.24 with More info
This grocery list will save you time when writing your list, just ticking items that are required. Also will help you to remember the little items that are easily forgotten.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital file that you will be able to download after making payment. No physical product will be posted to you.
Read full description below for more details.
- Reviews (0)
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
This grocery /shopping list is arranged to match the layout of my local grocery store. For example, from entry is the fruit and veg, then cold section with dairy and meats, followed by cereals, biscuit isle etc
On this printable you will find 2 lists per sheet. Cut into half and you will have 2 lists A5 size.
My Benefits from a shopping list in this format:
- I don’t have to constantly scan a list to see what I have missed (I love it for this reason)
- As above, less scanning makes shopping really quick
- You can skip isles if you don’t need them, eliminates impulse buying
- Ideal as when I have run out of something it easily ticked to purchase next shop
- Hubby/kids finds this particularly easy to add to, (which is what we all need, something easy for them to use )
- When I am shopping for groceries online this is a great tool to help me remember what I usually buy
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This is an a4 sized print you can alter the size on your printer setting to print your desired size. 2 grocery lists per page, designed to be cut in half to make 1 A5 sheet.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly