Florin & Grace Candle – 90s KIDS CEREAL (Froot Loops)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.49 with More info
Step back in time with this delicious smelling candle. Instantly step back in time to childhood breakfast memories with the yummy smell of Froot Loops in the background. This candle really does smell like a delicious bowl of old fashioned 90’s cereal!
Each handmade candle is made with 100% soy wax blended with Australian-made fragrance oil. It is hand-poured by a Sydney based couple who make up the company Florin and Grace into a gorgeous glass jar. Each candle is made with love and care and we love supporting small businesses here at the Organised Housewife Shop. This relaxing candle not only smells like Froot Loops but you can reuse the glass jar when the candle is finished. The perfect gift or for spoiling yourself – plus you’re helping to support local Australian Business!
- Fragrance:Froot Loops
- Handmade and poured in Sydney
- Help Support local small business
- 100% Soy wax blended (no nasties)
- Australian-made fragrance oil
- Burn Time: Approx 25-30 hours
- Dimensions: 74mm dia, 87mm high
- Net Weight: 180g
- See the full range of gorgeous smelling Candles by Florin and Grace HERE
1. For the first light, make sure you leave it lit for a minimum of 2 hours or until the wax has melted all the way across. This is to ensure the candle won’t tunnel. (Tunneling will grow deep like a crater and you don’t want that if you want a long-lasting candle)
2. Make sure you trim your wick before every use. Start by trimming the wick to between 1/8 and 1/4 inches long. You can use scissors, nail clippers, or a specialized wick trimmer. Why do you ask? Trimmed wicks will give you a cleaner, brighter burn. Untrimmed wicks are a lot more likely to take on a weird mushroom-esque shape that dulls and obscures the flame.