INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
In panic mode, many people freeze and don’t know what to do next. By having an Emergency printable on hand, it will make it easier for you or your kids to take away one less worry and simply find the desired emergency contact you require. Keep it on the fridge or in an easy to locate area near the phone so you don’t waste any time when it’s important.
This printable has a list of important Emergency contacts that are relevant to many emergency situations.
HOW TO USE
Print to have by your phone at home in case of emergencies.
- This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you.
- This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require.
- Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
1 x A4 size page
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer (optional), you can print on black and white if you prefer.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly