DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Standard load (1 cap) = 35ml.
- Large load (1½ caps) = 52.5ml.
- Handwash (½ cap) = 17.5ml.
- Machine washing: add 1 to 1½ capfuls to the detergent dispenser and set to your preferred cycle.
- Hand washing or soaking: add ½ a cap to warm water and rub a small amount directly onto stains.
If very dirty, soak clothes overnight or use ecostore Laundry Soaker & Stain Remover.
Always check clothing instructions and test colour fastness. Do not soak zips or metal buttons. All detergents have an effect on the environment. Always use the correct dose for maximum efficiency and minimum environmental impact.
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Oleic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Coco Sulphate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.