WHERE TO USE
- Wrap & Storage – Cut fruit & vegetables such as avocado, tomato, citrus, pumpkin, cabbage, celery, etc.
- Cover – Salad bowls, leftovers, plates.
- Fold – Into pouches for sandwiches, carrot sticks, berries, cracker and more.
HOW TO CARE
- Wash in cool, soapy water
- Do not use hot water
- Drip-dry in the dish rack
- Do not use solvents, acids, vinegar or bleach
- Keep away from the oven or microwave and surface of heat
- Do not cover hot bowls or hot foods
- Do not use on raw meat, raw poultry or raw fish
- Lasts up to 6-12 months
- More detailed care instructions inside the pack
HOW TO USE
Use your wraps in place of traditional single-use plastic. The warmth from your hands will be enough to make the beeswax in the wraps soft so you can create a natural, breathable seal around food, keeping it fresher for longer.
Un-wrap, wash and re-use over and over again.
- Wrap cut fruit & vegetables, bread & cheese blocks.
- Fold into pouches to carry snacks.
- Cover salad bowls & plates.
- Use to cover glass, jars when fermenting food.