Easter Bunny ConesThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.24 with More info
EASTER BUNNY CONE IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT – this file will be available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase.
Get ready for Easter egg hunts while giving your kids a hands-on craft project this Easter, with this easy cone template.
The digital file will be available right after purchase, so there is no need to wait. Simply cut out the cone, tape together and and it is ready to fill with eggs on a hunt.
Please read below for more details.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after checkout via your account page
Keeping the kids entertained over the school holidays with hands-on activities is something most mums can relate to. This Easter Bunny Cone template is the perfect simple but effective craft idea for your Easter egg hunt.
HOW TO USE
- Cut out the cone
- Roll up joining the edges
- Seal with double-sided tape or glue, and presto you have yourself a bunny cone for your hunt!
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly