INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
The Organised Housewife DIY Homemade Cleaning Recipes eBook
I have been making my own homemade cleaning supplies for a few years now. Initially, I started making them as I wanted a reusable solution for wipes. I found wipes convenient to quickly clean up messes and dust, but it didn’t sit well with me that they were adding to the landfill. So I created my own homemade reusable antibacterial wipes, which I absolutely love, they are super easy to make, effective and clean just about every surface, walls, oven stove top, fridge handles, benchtops and more.
My hubby and kids have sensitive skin due to psoriasis and eczema and I find some commercial products can irritate their eyes and skin. So over the past few years, I have started to reduce the amount of chemicals I use around the home, replacing most of my commercial products with homemade versions. Not only do I find them effective, but I am saving so much money by making my own cleaning supplies.
I know so many in my community love my recipes so I have created The Organised Housewife DIY Homemade Cleaning Recipes eBook as a convenient, easy and practical reference if you are interested in saving money and reducing chemicals and toxins in your home by making your own cleaning products.
All my recipes are simple, easy and quick to make.
This 28 page instant downloadable eBook includes practical Homemade Cleaning Recipes that you can make at home yourself, using products you more than likely already have in your pantry. There are recipes for cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, floors, carpets and more. I have included 25 recipes:
- All-purpose Cleaner
- Reusable Antibacterial Wipes
- Window Cleaner
- Fridge Cleaner
- Stove Range Hood Solution
- Oven Cleaner
- Drain Cleaner
- Scrubbing Cream
- Wood Polish Spray
- Air Freshener
- Washing Machine Cleaner
- Carpet Stain Remover
- Liquid Toilet Cleaner
- Toilet Bombs
- Soap Scum Remover
- Mould Remover
- Mirror Cleaner
- Toothbrush Cleaning Solution
- Floor Cleaner (without vinegar)
- Floor Cleaner (with vinegar)
- Linen Cupboard Deodoriser
- Sticky Residue Remover
- Copper & Brass Cleaner
- Exterior Handbag Cleaner
- Insulated Lunch Bags Solution
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. Because it is a digital download, you won’t have to pay for delivery or wait days for it to arrive. As soon as your order has gone through, you will be a couple of clicks away from scrolling through your new recipe book. The beauty about this is that you can print it out or have it available on your phone, iPad or computer straight away.
This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future (however I don’t mind resetting the downloads if you need).
1 file in PDF format.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- To open the PDF on your device you can do this via the app iBooks.
- Colour printer if you want to print the ebook.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced.
- Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.