INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
Whilst I have created Christmas planners for you before, this year’s design has a few key points that differentiate it from the rest. First and foremost, it can be used year after year after year! No more needing to purchase a new one each year (unless you want to update the calendar part of the planner, which you can do for just $4.95 – you’ll get an instantly downloadable file, so simply purchase and print, easy peasy!).
Christmas can be an overwhelming and stressful time. Budgets get blown out, time seems to speed up, our to-do lists feel never ending, and then there’s the rigmarole of events, presents, travel details, and the expectations of family and friends. It creeps up on us from nowhere, and just as the year starts to wind down, we’re expected to wind up.
As with all parts of our lives and our homes, Christmas too can be broken down, organised and planned. We can empty our busy minds on to paper, and take control of the 101 facets of a fancy feast, the ever growing gift list, balance our budgets and so much more!
My Christmas Planner really has EVERYTHING you need to make this Christmas a time for family, fun, memories and marvellous merriment.
First time buyer and would like the calendars too? Click here to get the starter bundle pack
Download your Christmas Planner now so you will be organised in time for Christmas Day!
Please Note: This is a digital file that will be available for download after a payment has been made. A physical product will not be sent to you.
This planner includes pages such as:
- Front Cover and Spine label
- Christmas goals page
- Christmas preparation checklists
- December weekly planner
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day Schedules
- Christmas crafts planner
- Guest lists
- Christmas budgets for gifts, food, decorations and more
- Christmas card lists
- Address book pages
- Gift lists for family and friends
- Online & layby gift purchases
- Password tracker
- Advent and stocking gift lists
- Baking plan
- Meal plan
- Recipe cards
- Shopping and grocery lists
- Note your favourite memories and traditions
- … plus so much more.
You can see my full write up about the Christmas Planner on my blog, The Organised Housewife here.
HOW TO USE
Print single pages (I did not create this planner to be printed double sided). Place pages into a binder. There are a few different options for the divider pages that I have included. You could laminate them, or as I have done this year is insert them into premium quality sheet protectors and add tabs $2.50 from Kmart to make it easier to find sections within the planner.
This planner was created to be personalised, meaning you can print multiple copies of particular pages or not print certain pages at all. This planner is not intended to be printed back to back, it is a planner that you can adapt to suit you.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require, only for your personal use.
Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access the file in the future.
This digital product is a zipped file which contains 1 file in PDF format.
- To unzip this printable, right click the file and choose ‘decompress’ or ‘unzip’ – if you don’t have this option you may need a file extraction program such as WinZip (or Mac users I use Unarchiver).
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Each page is A4.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly