INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
Christmas Cookie Mix in a Jar is a fabulous homemade gift idea. Look no further for a creative handmade gift idea for your friends, kids teachers, family, neighbours, work colleagues. The gift of a DIY kit, so they can make their own batch of Christmas cookies (or biscuits). Decorate your Jar with these labels.
WHAT TO PUT IN THE JAR
Read my full blog post here, with printable recipe card for Christmas Cookies in a Jar contents.
HOW TO USE
Print these labels and using double sided tape place them onto jars of Christmas cookie mix. Click here for details on how to make mix.
Please note this is for the labels only, it does not include the jar or cookie mix.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
Front label – 9 labels per page
Back label – 4 labels per page
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly