A4 Weekly Lunch and Dinner PlannerThe Organised Housewife
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.24 with More info
Create a plan for your lunches and meals so you will eat balanced meals throughout the week. Planning ahead will save you on those busy nights that you can plan an easy dish or slow cooker meal rather than getting take out. I included tick boxes so you can glance at the planner in the morning to quickly remind you if tonight’s dinner needs prepping:
- defrost – to remind you to take it out of the freezer
- slow cooker – to remind you to put the slow cooker on
- advanced prep – if meat needs marinating beforehand
- longer than an hour – you know you need to start dinner earlier than usual
There are 7 pages in this file, each page starts with a different day of the week.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a digital file that you will be able to download after making payment. No physical product will be posted to you.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page
This clever lunch and dinner planner is more than just a list for your meal ideas!
Included in this meal preparation planner is a micro-list that reminds you…
- Whether the meal includes a component that needs defrosting
- That the slow cooker needs to be turned on for your meal that evening
- Advanced preparation for the meal is necessary
- The meal will take more than an hour to prepare
With my downloadable Weekly Lunch And Dinner Planner you will never stare blankly at the fridge or eat take-away again!
Please Note: This is a digital file that will be available for download after a payment has been made. A physical product will not be sent to you.
HOW TO USE
Print and start planning your meals. I have framed my meal planner, see details here.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Each printable page is A4.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly