INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
The Organised Housewife 50+ Freezer Friendly Lunch Box Recipes eBook
The Organised Housewife 50+ Freezer Friendly Lunch Box Recipes eBook is filled with loads of sweet and savoury lunch box recipes that are easy to make, delicious flavours (some sneaking in vegetables) and freezer friendly too! Fill your freezer up with some of these snacks to have on hand for lunch boxes, making that morning lunch box packing madness a thing of the past.
Please note some recipes do contain nuts. Please observe all safe allergy precautions and school regulations when including nuts. Alternatively, you could substitute the nuts with seeds, dried fruit, oats or shredded coconut depending on the recipe.
This 61 page instantly downloadable eBook so you can start planning and baking straight away. Here’s are some of the delicious recipes:
- Banana Weet-Bix Muffins
- Apricot Yoghurt Muffins
- Choc Chip Cornflake Cookies
- Banana Bread
- Apricot and Muesli Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Chocolate Brownies
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Sausage Rolls
- plus 41 more easy recipes……..
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. Because it is a digital download, you won’t have to pay for delivery or wait days for it to arrive. As soon as your order has gone through, you will be a couple of clicks away from scrolling through your new recipe book. The beauty about this is that you can print it out or have it available on your phone, iPad or computer straight away.
This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future (however I don’t mind resetting the downloads if you need).
1 file in PDF format. 15mb download.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- To open the PDF on your device you can do this via the app iBooks.
- Colour printer if you want to print the ebook.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced.
- Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.