THIS 50+ FREEZER FRIENDLY LUNCH BOX RECIPES EBOOK IS AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD:
Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
The Organised Housewife 50+ Freezer Friendly Lunch Box Recipes eBook
Create more time for you and your family by preparing all of the food that goes into your kid’s lunch boxes with my lunch box recipes eBook. It can be hard trying to find a balance between managing your time while also making sure your children are equipped with healthy and nutritious food.
You’ll be amazed at how much time and money you save by making these recipes in bulk and freezing them for later. Imagine eliminating packaged foods altogether! It’s better for you, your family, your children’s health and the environment.
Download my 50+ Freezer Friendly Lunch Box Recipes eBook today and transform your daily routine by cutting out the stress of ‘what to pack for lunch today.’
Please note: Some recipes do contain nuts, dairy and gluten ingredients. But can be very easily switched with alternatives. Swap nuts with seeds, dried fruits, shredded coconut or oats. Swap gluten ingredients with alternative flours or gluten-free substitute (you can find these in most supermarkets). And swap dairy products with dairy-free or vegan alternative (butter for Nuttelex, vegan cheese etc…)
Please Note: This is a digital file that will be available for download after a payment has been made. A physical product will not be sent to you.
This 61 page instantly downloadable eBook so you can start planning and baking straight away. Here’s are some of the delicious recipes:
- Banana Weet-Bix Muffins
- Apricot Yoghurt Muffins
- Choc Chip Cornflake Cookies
- Banana Bread
- Apricot and Muesli Bliss Balls
- Zucchini Chocolate Brownies
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Sausage Rolls
- plus 41 more easy recipes……..
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. Because it is a digital download, you won’t have to pay for delivery or wait days for it to arrive. As soon as your order has gone through, you will be a couple of clicks away from scrolling through your new recipe book. The beauty about this is that you can print it out or have it available on your phone, iPad or computer straight away.
This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future (however I don’t mind resetting the downloads if you need).
1 file in PDF format. 15mb download.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- To open the PDF on your device you can do this via the app iBooks.
- Colour printer if you want to print the ebook.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced.
- Copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly.