INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page. Please save file directly to your computer, do not open your download on mobile device. This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you.
Back for 2018, by popular demand!! The 2018 Weekly Planner will help you to keep your schedule and weekly to-do lists organised. With one week to a view, you can easily see your weekly schedule, along with a list for each day where you can add in specific tasks like after-school appointments, exercise, home duties etc. And there is an area for you to plan your meals for each day.
This planner comes with:
- Cover page and spine label
- Dividers – Month at a glance, Monthly Goals and Weekly Pages
- 2018 year at a glance page
- Month at a glance pages – October 2017 – December 2018 (spread over 2 pages, to allow plenty of room to write)
- Weekly pages with meal plan and to-do list – October 2017 – December 2018 (spread over 2 pages, to allow plenty of room to write)
HOW TO USE
- Print: I designed this planner to print back to back to save paper. Margins have been taken into consideration for back to back printing and inserting into a ring binder. There are blank pages within this file, to make back to back printing easy. All printers are different, please ensure you pick shrink to fit page to ensure it is printed within your printers default settings.
- Punch holes into each page and add into a binder.
- Add page tabs to easily identify months (tabs not included).
This file is really easy to convert to A5. When printing chose print to A5 (you must have A5 paper in your printer). My printer won’t allow to print double sided on A5, so I printed all the odd pages first (press more options in your printer settings to find the odd/even option), keep the pile as is, then turn your pile upside down and you will have the back of the first page, put this in your printer and print the even pages
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
TO PRINT DOUBLE SIDED
To print this planner double sided you have to do this through your own printer settings, it won’t print double sided automatically.
Each printable page is A4.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- For security, this product is password protected so you will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly
- Binder not included in purchase