INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
I’m not one for keeping a diary, but I do like to reflect back on what has made me happy. Especially when I am feeling a little down and frazzled, it’s good to read through and evaluate progress and remember accomplishments. Reviewing what you are thankful for each week helps to identify a pattern that may be contributing to burn out. From there you can create a strategy and solution to help you find your happy self again. I designed this page for how it would benefit me most, as each week I want to focus on one area that may have troubled me the week before, write down my thoughts through the week and then review and add strategies at the end to see if I am working towards that goal.
INCLUDED IN 2018 GRATITUDE NOTES
This is a digital file, you will receive:
- Front Cover
- Spine Label
- 1 page from 1st January – December 2018 – each page includes are to write your weekly goal and notes for each day of the week, Monday-Sunday. Then you can review the week at the bottom of the page.
HOW TO USE
Print and add to a ring binder folder to keep tidily in one place.
- Goals – write the goal you would like to focus on the most
- Each day of the week – write how you felt at the end of the day
- Review – reflect on your week and see what area contributed to any positive or negatives changes, this may help you to create your goal for the next week.
- This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you.
- This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require.
- Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
- This organiser is A4 sized with 55 pages, including the cover and a page which you can trim to use to label the spine.
- It designed to print one one sided, with space for ring binder wholes to the left of the page.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer (optional), you can print on black and white if you prefer.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly