INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year! But unfortunately, it can also be the most stressful. The spirit of Christmas can often get lost amongst the chaos of buying presents, organising family events, planning menus and shopping in preparation for Christmas Day.
So make peace with the busiest time of the year with this Christmas Planner! With over 70 pages of checklists, planners, budgets, recipe ideas and more in one folder the hard work has been done for you! All that’s left for you to do is sip on some eggnog and sleep soundly knowing that Santa won’t be missing your house this year!
Download your Christmas Planner now so you will be organised in time for Christmas Day!
Please Note: This is a digital file that will be available for download after a payment has been made. A physical product will not be sent to you.
This 73 page planner includes pages such as:
- Front Cover and Spine label
- Christmas goals page
- Christmas preparation checklists
- 2018 July – December calendars
- December weekly planner
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day Schedules
- Christmas crafts planner
- Guest lists
- Christmas budgets for gifts, food, decorations and more
- Christmas card lists
- Address book pages
- Gift lists for family and friends
- Online & layby gift purchases
- Password tracker
- Advent and stocking gift lists
- Baking plan
- Meal plan
- Recipe cards
- Shopping and grocery lists
- Note your favourite memories and traditions
- … plus so much more.
You can see my full write up about the Christmas Planner on my blog, The Organised Housewife here.
HOW TO USE
Print single pages (I did not create this planner to be printed double sided). Place pages into a binder. There are a few different options for the divider pages that I have included. You could laminate them, or as I have done this year is insert them into premium quality sheet protectors and add tabs $2.50 from Kmart to make it easier to find sections within the planner.
This planner was created to be personalised, meaning you can print multiple copies of particular pages or not print certain pages at all. This planner is not intended to be printed back to back, it is a planner that you can adapt to suit you.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require, only for your personal use.
Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access the file in the future.
This digital product is a zipped file which contains 1 file in PDF format.
- To unzip this printable, right click the file and choose ‘decompress’ or ‘unzip’ – if you don’t have this option you may need a file extraction program such as WinZip (or Mac users I use Unarchiver).
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Each page is A4.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly