THESE ARE PHYSICAL PRODUCTS – I will post this item to you!
Weekly Planner Pad Bundle (Regularly $12.95)
The undated weekly planner pad has 60 tear off pages, enough space to add appointments, deadlines and things to do and plan your dinner ideas. It also has section which you can personalise yourself. i.e. to call, to email, a shopping list, etc. It’s up to you!
The planner includes a component where you can write down your top 3 priorities for the week ahead. i.e. clean the windows, drink more water, etc. Last but not least, there is a Tasks 2Do section where you can write down all the tasks that need to be completed for the week ahead with check boxes, because we all find satisfaction from ticking a box!
- Weekly view
- Dinner Plan
- Top 3 Priorities
- To-do list
- Blank list for you to personalise (ie. to call, clean, email) or add in a motivational quote, or weekly gratitude.
- Measurements: 297mm x 210mm
- 60 pages
2018 Calendar (Regularly $22.95)
This calendar is inspiring and vibrant, because being organised shouldn’t be boring! Filled with bright and colourful designs to inspire and motivate you. I want you to look at the calendar and feel encouraged to achieve new things! Each month has a unique feel and features fun and quirky graphics.
QUOTES – I have picked some of my most loved quotes and included them in the calendar for you each month. I find that quotes are a fun way to draw inspiration and can instantly pick up your mood.
TASKS 2 DO – Much like my Todays 2 Do feature in my newsletter, my 2018 calendar contains Tasks 2 Do. Every month, there are two delegated tasks and space for you to create your own. I have included some of my favourite tasks to ensure that you are staying organised and accomplished throughout the year.
RECIPES, TIPS AND HINTS – The calendar holds some of my most precious recipes, hints and tips. Not only will they keep your household and family organised and clean, but they are provided to make sure that you are looking after the most important person in your life – you.
- Month to a view
- January 2018 – December 2018
- It measures – 297mm W x 420mm L
- Printed on quality gloss paper
- Stitched and stapled
- Punched hole for easy hanging
- Locally designed and printed
- Summary page displaying all Australian holidays, public holidays and school term dates. As each state is different this allows you to write your corresponding state dates into your calendar. This is also good if you live outside of Australia that there are no Australian public holidays within the calendar.
- Each date has a large dedicated box to add events and appointments
This is a physical product, unlike all my other products. I will be posting this calendar and notepad to you.
This item will be sent via Courier, please allow 1 week for delivery to your street address. Sorry I can’t deliver to PO Boxes.
For international orders, please allow an extra 1-2 weeks.
Wholesale enquiries are welcome, please email me for details.