INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
Paperwork in the office can easily become a mess and get lost. Use the Bill Organiser to keep all your bills and receipts together in one place so you won’t forget to pay your bills. This Bill Organiser includes November 2017 – December 2018 calendars.
INCLUDED IN THE BILL ORGANISER
This is a digital file, you will receive:
- Front Cover
- Spine Label
- November 2017 – December 2018 calendars – use this calendar to write down when the bills are due, then clip the bills to the inside cover of the folder to easily access when they are due for payment
- Bank account details – keep all your details handy for your bank accounts
- Other account details
- Debt repayment plan – to track how much you still have owning on a loan
- Yearly overview – so you can plan knowing what bills you have throughout the year
- Monthly budget plan – to help work out how much money you have to save after your expenses
- Expense tracker
- Savings tracker
HOW TO USE
See the blog post here on how I use the bill organiser to sort and organise the bills and receipts.
In brief: Add the printables from this file to a large folder, along with A4 binder wallets to store your receipts. Write down all the due dates for upcoming bills on the calendar.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This organiser is A4 sized with 29 pages, including the cover and a page which you can trim to use to label the spine.
This digital product is available in PDF format. To open this file you will need Adobe Reader.
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer (optional), you can print on black and white if you prefer.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly