INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page.
This Christmas Planner will keep all your checklists, planners, budget, recipes ideas and more together in one folder. No more losing notes scribbled on the back of envelopes, receipts somewhere on your office desk, this planner will help you cut through the clutter. This planner is printer friendly, I have used colour throughout the planner but as you can see via the images the colour is kept to a minimum so it won’t use up too much of your printer ink.
This 73 page planner includes pages such as:
- Front Cover and Spine label
- Christmas preparation checklists
- 2017 September – December calendars
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day Schedules
- Christmas crafts planner
- Guest lists
- Christmas budgets for gifts, food, decorations and more
- Christmas card lists
- Address book pages
- Gift lists for family and friends
- Online & layby gift purchases
- Password tracker
- Advent and stocking gift lists
- Baking plan
- Meal plan
- Recipe cards
- Shopping and grocery lists
- Note your favourite memories and traditions
- … plus so much more.
You can see my full write up about the Christmas Planner on my blog, The Organised Housewife here.
HOW TO USE
Print single pages (I did not create this planner to be printed double sided). Place pages into a binder. There are a few different options for the divider pages that I have included. You could laminate them, or as I have done this year is insert them into premium quality sheet protectors and add tabs $2.50 from Kmart to make it easier to find sections within the planner.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require, only for your personal use. Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access the file in the future.
This digital product is a zipped file which contains 1 file in PDF format.
- To unzip this printable, right click the file and choose ‘decompress’ if you don’t have this option you may need a file extraction program such as WinZip (or Mac users I use Unarchiver).
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Each page is A4.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly