INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page. Please open file on your computer, not on mobile devices.
The Elf Planner is filled with 1 month of antic ideas, pages to encourage the kids to write and draw about their little visitors stay, 30+ notes from Santa and Elf to be left alongside Elf each night, letters from Santa and Elf, a list of suggested elf names and pages to help improve and acknowledge good and bad behaviours. Because… Elf returns to the North Pole each night and lets Santa know if they are being naughty or nice!! Some pages within this planner are editable where you can add your child’s and Elf name, see more details below.
This 40+ page planner includes the following pages, some of these pages are editable, as indicated below:
- A page divider to add to your Christmas Planner
- Blank November and December 2016 calendars
- Completed December 2016 calendar of suggested elf antics
- Page to list Elf antic ideas as you think of them
- Elf antic ideas with images
- Blank Elf Antic list – to write down ideas as you think of them (editable, to type in your ideas)
- A list of Elf boy & girl names
- Letter from Santa – introducing your elf (editable, type in your kids names)
- Letter from Santa – use for 2nd year of having Elf (editable, type in your kids and elf name)
- Letter from Elf – farewelling the family on Christmas eve (editable, type in your kids and elf name)
- About the Elf page – kids write in elf’s name, what elf likes to eat and do
- Elf’s portrait – a page for the kids to draw a portrait of their elf
- Last night with elf – pages for the kids to write about the daily elf antics, great keepsake
- What I loved most about elf – kids can write a story about how they loved elf visiting this year
- 30+ notes – that can be left with elf each night, some are from Santa the rest are from elf. Notes range from jokes, acknowledging good and bad behaviour at home, with siblings and/or at school, tasks around the house that may need doing and even one elf noticing the kids brushed their teeth well.
- 8 blank notes – (editable to type in your own text)
- Official Warning – a letter from Santa acknowledging ‘naughty’ behaviour has been reported from Elf (editable, type in your kids and elf name, plus child’s behaviour)
- Official Letter – a letter from Santa acknowledging ‘nice’ behaviour has been reported from Elf (editable, type in your kids and elf name, plus child’s behaviour)
- 2 x Blank Official Letter – for you to add in your own text (editable to type in your own text)
- Elf report – use the elf to your full advantage in getting the kids to make their bed, keep their room tidy etc. Elf will tick off the chart each night acknowledging which tasks have been completed and will report to Santa
HOW TO USE
Print the pages as you need them. Cut up the notes to separate them. If you can laminate the Elf Report and tick off the tasks each day, or place in a plastic page protector and use a whiteboard marker. Remember not to let the kids see any of these print outs as they are to come from Santa and Elf, not Mum and Dad.
- Please read the instructions on the font you will need to install to your computer, to match Santa and Elfs writing, I have included these fonts files for your convenience.
- To open the editable files you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- You will find the editable fields highlighted blue, the blue will not print.
WHERE TO PURCHASE THE ELF
The Elf on the Shelf can be purchased online here, they will post it to your door. They are reasonably priced and dispatch your order quickly. ORDER HERE.
Please note I am an affiliate of Booktopia, I will receive a small commission when you click on the link and make a purchase.
WHERE TO PURCHASE THE ELF FAIRY DOOR
The first day our elf arrives he appears next to the Elf Fairy Door, it’s decorated with a sweet little Christmas wreath. This is how Elf enters in and out of our house. There are many different coloured doors available, each comes with its own golden key and a personal note, so sweet! Fairy doors are available here.
Please note this is an affiliate link, I will receive a small commission from your purchase.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please do not open on your mobile devices as this will then limit the number of downloads you need to save to your computer.
Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This digital product is a zipped file which contains:
- 1 file in PDF ‘The Elf Planner’.
- 9 Editable PDF files
Please note the editable pages are not editable in the ‘The Elf Planner’, they are available in the ‘Editable Files’ folder which you will see when you download the zip file.
- To unzip this printable, right click the file and choose ‘decompress’ if you don’t have this option you may need a file extraction program such as WinZip (or Mac users I use Unarchiver).
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Each page is A4.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly