INSTANT DOWNLOAD: Access your purchase immediately after payment is sent via your account page. Please open file on your computer, not on mobile devices.
Start a tradition of using Santa Sacks at Christmas. Get the kid to fill the sack up before Christmas to help empty their toybox of broken or unwanted toys. Get them to leave the full sack out for Santa who will then take them away to fix and give to other boys and girls. Below are some suggestions on how to use the Santa Sack on Christmas eve.
Ideas for ways to use Santa Sacks
- Leave empty at end of their bed on Christmas Eve and Santa fills with wrapped or unwrapped gifts.
- Leave empty under the Christmas tree and Santa fills with wrapped or unwrapped gifts.
- Keep out of site of children and fill with their gifts, then place under the tree after they have gone to bed on Christmas Eve.
- Place large gifts in a Santa sack rather than wrapping it.
- If you visit family on Christmas Day, fill a sack up with the families gifts
HOW TO USE
Place a santa sack wrapped at the front door, and leave this message from inside.
This is a digital product, no physical item will be posted to you. This file is available for download via the My Account page immediately after purchase. You can then save this product to your computer, open and print as many times as you require. Please do not open on your mobile devices as this will then limit the number of downloads you need to save to your computer.
Please note there is a limit to 3 downloads from the shop for this product, so it’s very important to save to your computer so you can easily access in the future.
This digital product is a pdf file.
- To unzip this printable, right click the file and choose ‘decompress’ if you don’t have this option you may need a file extraction program such as WinZip (or Mac users I use Unarchiver).
- To open the PDF you will need Adobe Reader (Adobe Reader is a free & safe download).
- Colour printer
Each printable page is A4.
TERMS & DISCLAIMER
- This product is for personal use only, not to be shared or reproduced and is copyright © The Organised Housewife. All rights reserved.
- No refunds are available on digital products.
- Our products are password protected. You will not be able to copy and paste any images or text from this planner.
- Colour between the printed item and the computer monitor may vary slightly