White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookie Recipe. This delicious cookie recipe comes courtesy from a lovely lady in The Organised Housewife community. An indulgent treat perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
This white chocolate and cranberry cookie recipe has been contributed by Tracey, a lovely member of The Organised Housewife community. She suggests to use an ice cream scoop to shape the cookies, which should give them a lovely rippled texture on top, and will make about 34 cookies. The base recipe without the white chocolate and cranberries can be used for any alternative ingredients like dark choc bits and macadamias.
I would suggest to adjust the sugar quantities to your own tastes if you prefer cookies to be less sweet.
Recommended Tools to Make White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
- 250g butter, softened
- 225g (1 cup) white sugar
- 160g (1 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 525g (3½ cups) S.R. flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 400g white choc bits
- 300g sweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan forced.
- Grease and line cookie sheets with baking paper.
- Cream together butter, sugars and vanilla.
- Add lightly beaten egg gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in sifted flour and salt.
- Add choc bits and cranberries, mix well.
- Using a large ice cream scoop with a lever, place levelled scoops onto trays, allowing room for spreading.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Rest on tray for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LocknLock Food Containers
This recipe will make quite a large quantity of cookies, particularly if you decide not to use an ice cream scoop and make smaller sized cookies. I love recipes that make heaps as then I have some to enjoy on the day and some left to freeze for using later.
When freezing baked goods you want air-tight containers that are a decent size, seal well, and also fit into the freezer neatly and are stackable. I am now stocking these LocknLock Containers in my shop as they perfect for storing baking in the freezer.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookie recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.