Thank you to my friend Maria for sharing this Vanilla Panna Cotta recipe, served with some red berries this would make a lovely christmas dessert.
The Panna Cotta is drizzled with Maria’s special Roar Living Plum Pudding Cordial. Roar Living 100% Natural Cordial No Nasties, all manufactured in Australia using Australian produce, without any additives nor preservatives.
- 3 teaspoons gelatine
- 2 tbls hot water
- 300ml cream
- 200ml milk
- 60g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Plum Pudding Cordial
- Lightly grease moulds
- Dissolve gelatine with hot water & put aside
- Combine milk, cream & sugar in saucepan on medium heat until sugar dissolves
- Remove heated milk mixture from heat & add a little to dissolved gelatine & stir well
- Then put all back into the heated pot and stir
- Pour into moulds, place in fridge until set
- Serve with fresh seasonal fruit, more so reds for Christmas & drizzle with a little Plum Pudding Cordial
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.