Can’t say anything more about this Toblerone Cheesecake recipe than YUM! Chocolate, cream cheese and topped with toblerone, YUM!
For a regular recipe, you can’t go past the original Toblerone Cheesecake recipe from Philadelphia.com.au.
- 1 cup plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 200g TOBLERONE* Milk or Dark Chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 200g TOBLERONE* Milk or Dark Chocolate for shaving
Full recipe can be found on the Philadelphia website or at times on the back of their Cream Cheese packets.
3 hours 20 mins
- 200g chocolate biscuits
- 80g butter
- 60g almonds
- 500g cream cheese
- 100g white sugar
- 200g Toblerone
- 50g thickened cream
- 200g Toblerone milk, extra for garnish
- Grease and line a 20cm spring form pan
- Place biscuits and almonds in Thermomix bowl – 10 sec / speed 8
- Set aside.
- Add butter to bowl – 2 min / 60°C / speed 1
- Add biscuit mixture – 5 sec / speed 5
- Press into the base pan and place in fridge
- Place sugar into bowl – 2 sec / speed 8
- Set aside
- Add 200g toblerone chocolate to Thermomix bowl – 10 sec / speed 8
- Scrape edges – 2 min / 50°C / speed 3
- Return sugar to bowl along with the cream and cream cheese – 40 sec / speed 4
- Pour mix over base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set
- Grate remaining 200g Toblerone – 4 sec / speed 8
- Sprinkle grated chocolate over cheesecake
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
click on image to open
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.