YOU WILL NEED
- Salmon cheesecake
- · 2 pieces lemon zest (1 x 4 cm), no white pith
- · 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- · 1 sprig fresh dill, leaves only (see Tips)
- · 250 g cream cheese
- · 200 g sour cream
- · 300 g firm ricotta cheese (see Tips)
- · 3 eggs
- · 1 tsp salt
- · ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- · 370 g hot smoked salmon, skin removed, flaked
- Avocado dressing
- · 1 avocado (approx. 200 g), flesh only, cut into cubes
- · 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- · 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- · 20 g baby capers, rinsed and drained
- · 20 g lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- · 150 g water
- · salt, to taste, plus extra for seasoning
- · 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- · 60 g mixed baby leaf salad
- · 1 cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- · 4 baby radishes, cut into quarters
- · 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
|1 Preheat oven to 160°C. Line a springform cake tin (24 cm) with baking paper and set aside.|
2 Place lemon zest into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
3 Add spring onions/shallots and dill and chop 10 sec/speed 9.
4 Add cream cheese, sour cream, ricotta, eggs, salt and pepper and blend 20 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
5 Add salmon and combine 10-15 sec//speed 4, until just combined. Transfer into prepared tin and bake for 45-50 minutes (160°C) until just set (the centre will have a gentle wobble). Turn off heat and allow cake to set in oven (approx. 1½ hours or until cooled). Cover cooled cake with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator overnight. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
To make your own ricotta, visit the My-Thermomix Recipe Platform (www.my-thermomix.com.au) and register to receive your free Welcome Collection, which includes a recipe for homemade ricotta. · You can replace dill with parsley in this recipe.
This recipe was provided by and published with approval by Thermomix Australia.
Cook-Key by Thermomix means less time in the kitchen and more time spent at the table this Christmas. The Cook-Key uses Wi-Fi to wirelessly connect you to a world of Thermomix recipes on Cookidoo.com.au.
It’s as easy as Browse-Sync-Cook.
- Browse through thousands of recipes on Cookidoo.com.au.
- Sync your playlists and meal planner with one touch when you attach your Cook-Key to the side of your TM5.
- Cook your favourites faster with step-by-step on screen instructions, pre-set temperatures and integrated measuring.