This is a great quick and easy midweek meal, can be made ahead of time if needed and is filled with loads of crispy vegetables.
Spiced Chicken Noodle Salad
- 400g chicken breast
- 100g rice noodles
- 1/4 chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup been sprouts
- 1/2 cup mint, shredded
- 1/2 cup coriander, shredded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- Poach and shred chicken
- Prepare noodles, following packet directions
- In a jug place lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and chilli
- Stir until sugar dissolves
- In a large bowl add chicken, noodles, cabbage, carrot, capsicum, sprouts, mint, corriander and dressing, toss to combine.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.