This quick and easy Thermomix Chicken and Corn Soup recipe will have the whole family licking their lips as they farewell those pesky winter nasties, and say hello to healthy happy immune systems.
Winter is the time to pull out your Thermomix and use it to create delicious flu-fighting winter warmers like this Chicken and Corn Soup.
Chicken soup is such an easy meal to make, and is brilliant for those winter days when your throat is sore, your chest hurts, and your head is congested. It’s also a great dish to freeze and have on hand when you or the kids aren’t feeling well – and the last thing you feel like doing is cooking!
I haven’t forgotten about those of you that don’t own a Thermomix either! Keep scrolling for even more chicken soup recipes that can be made without a Thermomix.
Chicken and Corn Soup
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 10g extra virgin olive oil
- 500g chicken breast, diced finely
- 2 x 420g sweet corn kernels
- 1000g chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- Add garlic and spring onion into Thermomix bowl, chop 5 sec / speed 5, scrape down sides
- Add oil, saute 2 min / 100C / speed soft, scrape down sides repeat 3 min / 100C / speed soft
- Add one drain canned of corn kernels, blend 10 sec / speed 7
- Add remaining can of corn kernels with juice, stock, sesame oil and chicken, cook 15 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
- Mix together cornflour and water in a small jug until well combined, add to bowl, cook for a further 3 min / 100C / reverse / speed 1
- Serve with crusty bread.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Regular Chicken and Corn Soup recipes:
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Chicken and Corn Soup recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.