This is a childhood favourite of mine. My nan used to add whole boiled eggs to this recipe and it was so fun to find it amongst the sausages. Omit the boiled egg if you prefer.
- 8 Thick Sausages
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2- 1 1/2 tbs Curry Powder
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tbs cream
- 4 boiled eggs
- Rice, to serve
- Heat oil in fry pan
- Add sausages
- Cook until sausages have browned
- Removes sausages from pan and slice into 1 cm pieces
- Add onion, cook for 3 min
- Add curry powder, fry for 2 min
- Add flour, stir for a further 1 min
- Pour in chicken stock, mix to all combined
- Add carrots and zuchini
- Return sausages to pan
- Bring to the boil, stir
- Simmer for 15-20 or until sauce has thickened
- Add cream, heat through for 5 min
- Add boilded eggs.
- Serve immediately with rice.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.