You’ve just come home right on dinner time and you don’t feel like cooking… this is a great meal, cook the pasta, heat up the chorizo, stir through some tomatoes and you have this great weeknight dinner! A very easy and light pasta recipe to whip up when you’re in a hurry. Plus I think you can never go wrong with pasta and chorizo. This is a really great one pan dish.
Serve in a bowl with some ricotta and basil.
- 350g pasta (your choice, we like penne or spirals)
- 3 chorizo sausages, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp garlic,
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped finely
- 50g ricotta
- Cook pasta to packet directions
- Cook chorizo until heated and browned, 4 min
- Remove sausages from pan
- No need to add more oil
- Add onion to pan, cook stirring, 2 min
- Add garlic and tomato, cook stirring, 4 min
- Return chorizo to pan along with parsley
- Stir and serve
- Dollop with ricotta cheese
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
click on images below to view recipe
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.