I recently asked my kids what is their favourite muffin I make them for the school lunch boxes, these White Chocolate and Macadamia Muffins are my youngest miss’s favourite. As always I love super quick and easy recipes and this recipe is just that.
Now both my girls have braces I only put macadamias on a few for those of us without braces, as the larger macadamia pieces aren’t good for those with braces.
White Chocolate and Macadamia Muffins
- 2 cups SR Flour
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup White Choc bits
- 1/2 cup macadamias, chopped
- 60g butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons extra chopped macadamias
- Preheat fan forced oven on 180C.
- Place flour, sugar, choc bits and macadamias into bowl.
- Add butter, milk and egg, mix to combine.
- Spoon into a lined muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with extra macadamias.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
What are your kids favourite lunchbox snack?
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.