You know those times when you or the kids stand at the fridge hungry and not sure what you feel like. I’ve made up a batch of these super easy and ooh so yummy energy balls to keep in the fridge for exactly this time. If your child’s school has food restriction, then please note these aren’t the type of snack to add to the kids school lunch boxes, best for after school snacks at home to keep them safely away from other children with peanut allergies.
They taste like peanut butter and honey on toast in a bite size!!
No bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup desicatted coconut
- 1/2 cup flaxseed, ground if you can
- 1/2 cup saltanas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blitz oats for a few seconds in a food processor, to roughly chop, this step is optional.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll into bite sized balls.
- Store in an airtight container for 1 week.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
MORE BLISS BALLS YOU MAY ENJOY…
click on image to view recipe