This is a deliciously soft choc chip biscuit that everybody will enjoy.
Do not over bake as these cookies are delicious soft. I find they taste better using butter rather than margarine. You could easily substitute the milk choc chips with smarties or m&m’s as a fun alternative, or even more delicious some white chocolate and macadamia.
Chocolate Chip Biscuit
- 125g butter chopped, at room temp
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Plain Flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup SR Flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 200g milk choc bits
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter, brown and caster sugar
- Add egg and vanilla, mix
- Add flours and bicarb soda, mix
- Add Choc bits. Have a little taste of the mix it is delicious
- Roll into heaped tablespoons, place on trays
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or slightly golden.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife