Thanks to a lovely reader Aly for sending in a fruit roll up recipe to share with you all. This is a great lunchbox idea.
Pear and maple syrup fruit rolls
3 hours 10 mins
- 1kg jar pear slices in juice, drained
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to lowest temperature.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place pear and maple syrup in the jug of a blender or bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Divide puree evenly onto baking trays. Use a spatula to spread.
- Place in oven and cook for 3 hours or until the mix is dried and not sticky.
- Slice into desired size and place in an airtight container.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife