This recipe is not only delicious but really easy to make, placing all muffin ingredients into the bowl and mix!
Peaches n Cream Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup tinned peaches, diced
- 85g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease or line a 12 hole muffin tin.
- In a bowl add flour, cinnamon, sugar, oil, egg, milk and vanilla extract, stir to combine.
- Gently fold in peaches.
- In a small bowl fold the cinnamon and sugar through cream cheese, mix until smooth.
- Fill each muffin hole with one small scoop of muffin mixture, shake muffin tin so mixture has covered the bottom of each base.
- Add a small spoonful of cream cheese mix onto of each muffin hole.
- Spoon the remaining batter over muffin holes.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Rest in pan for 5 minutes, then remove and cool on a cooling rack.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
click on image to view recipe