No Bake Cereal Bar Recipe. A super easy to make recipe that only uses three ingredients with no baking required. Perfect for breakfast on the go or as a yummy snack.
This no bake cereal bar recipe is great to use up leftover cereal or for breakfast on the go. They also make a yummy snack straight from the freezer. With only three or four ingredients needed and no-baking required, it is an easy recipe to whip up, and keep in the freezer for when you need it.
I made mine with Uncle Tobys Plus cereal, as I like the flavour, but you could easily use a different cereal. When I made this recipe I used a mixture of peanut butter and almond butter, but you could use just the one type of nut butter of your preference.
YOU WILL NEED
- 3 cups of Cereal
- 6 tablespoons of Nut Butter (I use 3 tbs of almond butter & 3 tbs of peanut butter)
- 6 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- Combine the maple syrup and nut butter. Mix together with a fork until smooth
- Add the cereal to a mixing bowl and crush slightly
- Pour the syrup nut butter mixture onto the cereal. Mix well
- Spoon mixture into a silicone bar tray.
- Push the mixture firmly down into each bar section of the tray
- Place into freezer overnight
- You can enjoy these straight from the freezer
Store the cereal bars in the freezer until you’re ready to eat.