These Nutella Muffins are moist with oozing Nutella in the centre, perfect for the chocolate lover. Plus they are freezer friendly too!
- 2 ½ cups SR Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 125g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan forced.
- Have on hand your silicone muffn tray, or alternatively, grease 12 hole muffin pan or use patty cases.
- Sift dry ingredients into large bowl.
- Stir in butter, eggs and milk.
- Spoon one-third of the mixture into prepared pan, top with 1 tablespoon of nutella.
- Top with remaining muffin mixture.
- Bake muffins in oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Rest in tray for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely or serve warm.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife