These Nutella Muffins are moist with oozing Nutella in the centre, perfect for the chocolate lover. Plus they are freezer friendly too!
- 2 ½ cups SR Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 125g melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Nutella
- Preheat over to 180C
- Grease 12 hole muffin pan, or use patty cases.
- Sift dry ingredients into large bowl.
- Stir in butter, eggs and milk.
- Spoon one-third of the mixture into prepared pan, top with 1 tablespoon of
nutella. Top with remaining muffin mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife