Thank you to reader Louise for sharing a photo on instagram of the muesli slice she made from my website. Louise used bran flakes instead of cornflakes and suggested next time she bakes this muesli slice she might add some pepitas and sunflower seeds for added crunch.
- 1 1/2 cups of cornflakes
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of rice bubbles
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- can of skim condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees grease slice pan, line with baking paper.
- Combine cornflakes, rolled oats, rice bubbles, coconut and condensed milk in large bowl.
- Press firmly into slice pan bake for 40 mins.
- Cool in pan.
- Lift slice from pan cut into slice bars.
- Makes 12-24 slices, depending on how you like to cut it up.
- Keep in airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to a month.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife