Muesli and fruit slice
- ½ cup finely chopped dried apple
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup SR Flour
- ½ cup whole meal SR Flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup nut free untoasted muesli
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Grease 20cm x 30cm lamington pan, line with baking paper.
- Place apple, sultanas, cranberries, flours, sugar and 2/3 cup muesli in a bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Whisk yoghurt, egg and oil together in a jug.
- Fold yoghurt mixture into muesli mixture until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining muesli
- Bake for 20 min or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Stan in pan for 5 min.
- Turn slice out onto wire rack to cool.
- Cut into rectangles. Serve.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife