We love lasange, but sometimes I just don’t have the energy or desire to be slaving over a hot stove making tomato and bechamel sauces. This recipe is so super simple using pre-made sauces from the supermarket for those nights you are feeling like some comfort foot but not spending too much time cooking.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 1 x 700g container fresh Latina Tomato Onion and Garlic Sauce
- 1 x 700g container fresh Latina Creamy Cabonara Sauce
- 4 fresh Latina lasagne sheets
- 1 cup coarsely grated cheddar
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat
- Cook mince until browned
- Add Tomato Onion and Garlic Sauce, bring to the boil.
- Spoon a tablespoon of cabonara sauce to the base of the casserole dish (this stops the lasange sheet from sticking)
- Place one lasagne sheet in dish
- Divide mince mixture into 3, spoon one portion over lasange sheet
- Then one quarter of cabonara sauce over mince mixture
- Repeat this process
- When you have placed the last lasange sheet on top, spoon on remaining cabonara sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese has browned.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
The Latina lasange sheets come in a pack of 8, I place the left over lasange sheets in a zip lock bag and freeze them for next time.