A delicious and quick cheats recipe for beef lasagne, that’s perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t want to slave over a hot stove.
My family love lasagne, but sometimes I just don’t have the energy or desire to be slaving over a hot stove making tomato and béchamel sauces – that’s why this recipe is so simple! This recipe uses pre-made sauces from the supermarket, and only takes 10 minutes to prep and get into the oven!
I use the Latina Lasagna sheets that come in a pack of eight. I place the leftover lasagna sheets in a ziplock bag and freeze them for next time.
If you’re looking for more tasty and convenient dinner ideas like this one, check out my Hearty Dinners Recipe Cookbook.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g lean beef mince
- 700g tomato, onion and garlic pasta sauce
- 700g carbonara pasta sauce
- 4 fresh lasagne sheets
- 1 cup tasty cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan forced.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook mince for 3-5 minutes or until browned.
- Add pasta sauce to mince, stir and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat.
- Spread one tablespoon of carbonara sauce over the base of a 12-cup (3L) oven-proof dish.
- Place one lasagne sheet in dish.
- Spoon one-third mince mixture over lasagne sheet.
- Top with one quarter carbonara sauce, then another lasagne sheet.
- Repeat same quantities to form 3 layers.
- Spoon remaining carbonara sauce onto last lasagne sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden. Serve.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS RECIPE! – If you’ve tried this Easy Beef Lasagne recipe, please leave me a comment below. I love to hear from people who’ve made my recipes! You can SUBSCRIBE to receive my newsletters with the latest recipes or FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for even more delicious food.