I love finding recipes that can be made straight from the pantry. By that I mean no need to buy something special for the grocery store. This simple and tasty milo and coconut cookie recipe is just that. I quickly made a batch of these so the kids had something to snack on before an afternoon at karate. It was really hard to stop at one, they were that good.
Milo and Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Milo
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 125g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C, fan forced.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper or silicone mat.
- Mix flour, sugar, coconut, milo and chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Pour butter, egg and vanilla into bowl, mix well.
- Roll a tablespoon of mixture into a ball, place on baking tray leaving room for biscuits to expan.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Rest on pan for 5 minutes, turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Original recipe can be found on Actually Amy blog.
SIMILAR RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY
click on image to open