Thank you to my friend Mel for sharing this Mars Bar Rice Bubble Slice recipe with me. She made this at Christmas time for her kids and it looked so yummy I had to try.
I wouldn’t add these to the kids lunch boxes as the chocolate can cause a mess in their lunch boxes and on their hands and faces. However, they would be good as an after school snack. I used a silicone mini muffin form from Target, it only has 12 holes which used half the mixture, so I put the rest in a small square dish and sliced it up for the kids.
Mars Bar Rice Bubble Slice
- 60g butter
- 3 mars bars, chopped
- 3 cups rice bubbles
- 1 pkt milk chocolate melts
- Melt butter in a saucepan
- Add mars bar and stir until melted
- Stir chocolate mix through rice bubbles
- Spoon into mini muffin forms (or into a large rectangular dish)
- Top with spoonfuls of melted chocolate
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm (approximately 3 hour)
By Kat – The Organised Housewife