This is a recipe partnership with Mr KP Mangoes
Mangoes have to be my absolute favourite fruit of all time. I have a slight obsession with them actually, mango season makes my heart sing. Imagine my excitement when I teamed up with Mr KP (Kensington Pride) Mangoes to bring you this recipe now that we are coming into mango season! These Mango Macadamia Muffins are super delicious and moist with a delightful crunch of macadamia. Bonus is that they are freezer friendly so you can bake up a batch and pop them into the freezer to conveniently have on hand for an after school snack, pop them on the bench that morning so they are defrosted by the afternoon. Continue reading to see how you can win a tray of mango’s so you can indulge in this delicious fruit too!
WIN!!!! – Keep reading to see how you can win a box of Mr KP Mangoes, a Mr KP Mangoes apron, an Avanti mango cutter and Mr KP Mangoes recipe cards.
Mr KP Mangoes are naturally sweet and juicy, with an exceptional mango flavour and aroma loved by kids and adults alike, making them the perfect healthy treat. Mr KP Mangoes are versatile for a range of cooking purposes, and can be easily added to fruit smoothies, muffins, salads, salsa, savoury dishes or simply on their own with their glorious juices running down your arms!
Mango Macadamia Muffins
- 2 fresh Mr KP Mangoes
- 1/4 cup mango yoghurt
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180C, fan
- Lightly grease and line a12 muffin hole pan.
- Add yoghurt, oil, eggs and vanilla extract to an electric mixer, mix on medium to combine.
- Add flour, nuts, coconut and sugar to the bowl, mix until just combined.
- Slice mango cheeks and cube flesh. Remove as much flesh from the seed as possible and mash.
- Fold mango through muffin batter, do not overmix.
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin tray.
- Bake them for 18 minutes or until golden and skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Let’s just say I was one happy girl that I could suck on these mango seeds and skins after I made the muffins. Fresh Mr KP Mangoes taste like bliss.
Mr KP Mangoes reach their high-quality best before most other Australian mango brands and varieties. These beautiful-quality, Australian-grown early-season Kensington Pride mangoes, are in season from September in a major supermarket near you!
WIN 1 OF 3 MR KP MANGO TRAYS WITH APRON, CUTTER AND RECIPE CARDS
With special thanks to Mr KP Mangoes, three lucky winners will each receive one tray of Mr KP Mangoes, a Mr KP Mangoes apron, an Avanti mango cutter and Mr KP Mangoes recipe cards.
Please note: this giveaway is limited to entrants from NSW, QLD and VIC only.
How to enter:
Complete the competition form below
- Comment on blog post ‘What is your favourite mango recipe?’
- Like Mr KP Mango’s on facebook, visit their page here.
What’s your favourite mango recipe?
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.