Honey, Soy and Garlic Chicken Sausage Rolls
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 Maggi Stir Fry Creations Honey Soy & Garlic
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- ½ onion
- 4 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- extra, 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper
- Place puff pastry sheets on bench to thaw
- In food processor process chicken mince and egg, transfer to a bowl
- Add stir fry creation infusion paste to chicken and combine
- Clean food processor and blitz the breadcrubs until fine, add to bowl
- Add zucchini, carrot and onion, to food processor and process into fine pieces.
- Halve all puff pastry sheets
- Add vegetables to chicken mixture along with finishing sauce, use hands to combine well
- Divide chicken mix into 8 portions. Spoon an eighth of the mixture lengthways along center of each pastry sheet, use wet fingers to mould into a log. Fold 1 edge over chicken mixture then fold over other side to make a roll.
- Cut each roll into 6 equal portions, using a knife cut a small incision into the top of each roll.
- Place onto baking sheets, brush with extra egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until the rolls have browned and are cooked through
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
7 THINGS I DO EACH DAY TO KEEP THE HOME CLEAN AND ORGANISED
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive blog updates in our inbox + this FREE eBook sharing some of my top tips that you can adapt in your own home.