I made Quinoa a few weeks ago and several times since, I must say I fell in love with how good it is and how easy it is to cook. This usually makes enough for one family meal leaving some for leftovers for lunch the next day (adding in a few steamed vegetables). I’ll share some of my quinoa recipes with you soon.
How to cook perfect quinoa
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a medium saucepan
- Bring to the boil over high heat
- Cover, reduce temperature to low heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until quinoa is cooked
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
What is your favourite Quinoa dish?
click on image to view recipe