This Peanut Butter Rice Bubble Slice recipe is a great home-made alternative to the store LCM bar variety.
Peanut Butter Rice Bubble Slice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 200g marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Bubbles
- Melt butter in a large saucepan
- Add marshmallows, stir until completely melted
- Stir through peanut butter, remove from heat
- Add rice bubbles, stir until well combined, working fast
- Press mixture into a greased and lined large slice pan
- Place in fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Cut into squares.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Some more Peanut Butter recipes you may enjoy
PEANUT BUTTER BANANA CUPS – I love nothing more than a quick and easy recipe to whip up knowing the whole family can indulge without the guilt factor. View recipe here.