Healthy Teriyaki Chicken with vegetables and noodles is a great weeknight dinner. Using the noodles is another time saver, you don’t have to wait for pasta or rice to finish cooking.
Don’t limit yourself to the vegetables in the recipe you can really use whatever veggies you have in the fridge.
Healthy Teriyaki Chicken with vegetables and noodles
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 750g Coles RSPCA approved chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 onion, chopped into wedges
- 3 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 600g hokkien noodles,
- Prepare the noodles following packet directions.
- Heat half the oil in fry pan and brown half the chicken, remove from pan, drain on paper towel.
- Repeat with remaining oil and chicken, remove from pan.
- Add onion, garlic, capsicum and mushrooms. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan with sauce, stirring for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir through the cooked noodles and serve
By Kat – The Organised Housewife