Saucy Caramel Pudding
1 hour 10 mins
- 1 Cup Gluten Free self raising flour
- 1/3 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 20g butter melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- caramel sauce-
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 30g butter
- Preheat oven to 180 deg C/ 160 deg C fanforced. grease deep 1 litre oven proof dish.
- Combine sifted flour,sugar,butter,and milk in medium sized bowl.pour mixture into dish.
- Make caramel sauce.
- Pour sauce slowly over back of spoon evenly into mixture in dish.
- Bake pudding about 50 mins.
- Stand 10mins before serving.
- CARAMEL SAUCE: combine ingredients in small saucepan, stir over medium heat, without boiling,until smooth.
By Kat – The Organised Housewife