Choc Chip Cookies
- 150g Butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (bi carb)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate choc chips
- Place butter, sugar & golden syrup in a saucepan large enough to mix all the ingredients.
- Heat, stirring constantly until butter melts and mixture is close to boiling.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Dissolve baking soda in milk and add to cooled mixture with sifted flour.
- Mix well.
- Roll tablespoonsful of mixture into balls and place on ungreased oven trays (I use baking paper still)
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 180 for 15 minutes or until golden
By Kat – The Organised Housewife