This Salmon Penne is another easy weeknight dinner. This is a thermomix recipe, if you’re after a regular recipe you may enjoy this Salmon fettuccine in creamy lime sauce by The Australian’sWomen’ss Weekly.
- 500 g penne pasta
- 2 salmon fillets
- 3 spring onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce
- 150g thickened cream
- 2 heaped tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 20g olive oil
- parmesen cheese, garnish
- Cook pasta on stove following packet directions
- Place salmon in varoma and 800ml water in thermomix bowl – speed 2 / 8 min varoma
- Remove salmon, place in other varoma to keep warm.
- Dispose of water.
- Place garlic and onion in Thermomix bowl – 2 sec / speed 5
- Add oil – 3 min / 90C / speed 1
- Add thickened cream, fish sauce – 3 min / 90C / speed 1
- Add salmon, capers lemon juice – 20 sec / gentle stir
- Pour sauce mixture into saucepan of cooked pasta, stir through
- Serve with parmasen cheese
By Kat – The Organised Housewife
Mild fish curry with rice – It wasn’t very hard to put together and is filled with loads of vegetables, onion, zucchini, carrot and pumpkin. You really don’t need to limit it here, these types of dishes are brilliant for throwing together whatever you have in the fridge. Serve with brown rice.
Tuna Mornay – Traditionally Tuna Mornay ist not served with potato chips, but to me it just isn’t the same without them, I know it’s not a healthy options…. but I do continue to serve them with crushed BBQ chips on top. I also like to add in small spiral pasta, makes the dish go further, my recipe usually makes enough so I can have left overs the next day for lunch!
Beef Macaroni – is a dinner that the kids will love, you can’t go past mince and macaroni. Plus the bonus is you could double this easy dinner ingredients make enough to have it on toast tomorrow night!