Rocky Road is one of my most favourite chocolates. We were visiting friends recently so I made the kids some Rocky Road as a little afternoon tea treat. This is a very easy rocky road recipe that didn’t take much effort to make with only a few ingredients.
I used Cadbury Milk Chocolate (you could use dark if this is your preference), a few marshmallows, Turkish Delight, coconut and almonds.
I broke the chocolate up and melted on 50% in the microwave. It was after adding all the ingredients in the picture above I realised it needed something more… coconut!
After mixing all ingredients through I poured the chocolate mixture into a lined container and put in the fridge to set overnight.
Then slice up into bite sized pieces, very easy and little effort!
Easy Rocky Road Recipe
- 440g Milk cooking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 6 marshmallows, cut into quarters
- 2 turkish delights
- 1/4 cup coconut
- handful roasted almonds
- Melt chocolate following packet directions.
- Add all ingredients to chocolate, mix until ingredients are coated.
- Pour into a lined container.
- Set in fridge overnight.
- Slice into bite size pieces
By Kat – The Organised Housewife